There’s an exciting revolution underway – a revolution in consciousness that begins with…plants! Yep, you read that right. Plants as in Mother Nature’s miraculous culinary offerings that energize and inspire wellness – for body, mind, and soul. Julie Piatt sums it up in one powerful sentence, “food is the first portal into discovering who you are.” I couldn’t agree more.
Potential isn’t found in Slurpees, donuts, and bacon. Plants are where it’s at. Living foods. High vibrational foods. Energizing foods. This is the Plantpower Way.
This week I speak with Julie Piatt about the soon to be released, The Plantpower Way: part cookbook, part lifestyle guide, and a whole lot of inspiration. Co-authored with her powerhouse husband, ultra athlete, Rich Roll, this book is sure to please the toughest crowd. I say this with authority as I savor the design, photography, content, and recipes in my coveted copy of the pre-released book.
Julie and I have…a “thing”; a like-minded connection that defies physical proximity and geographical boundaries. We click. We connect. We open our hearts to inspire a better way of being. If you think that today’s conversation is just about a book, think again. It’s about a way of life that unlocks the limitless potential of who you are – from deep within your heart.
This week we explore topics such as:
• What is the Plantpower Way?
• How your health is in your hands.
• Living creatively in alignment with your heart.
• How food is the first portal into discovering who you are.
• What is divine love?
• How eating higher vibrational food aligns with your heart.
• The difference between diet and lifestyle.
• What is extreme faith?
• The warrior path for transformation.
• The “four-month” rule for focusing on what is important for your soul.
• Do you worship the system or what really matters?
• Living your life in alignment with your mission every day.
• What is neutral loving compassion?
• How creative energy is spiritual energy.
• How creativity is the language of the Gods.
If you haven’t yet heard my conversation with Julie on episode #55, I implore you to check it out. It’s worth it.
In the meantime, enjoy this enlightening and entertaining conversation. I promise that you will feel uplifted and inspired, ready to embrace The Plantpower Way.
• Rich Roll and the Plantpower Way.
• Julie Piatt’s website.
• Find Julie’s music at this link.
• Julie and Rich’s short film, “Down Dog”.
• Cowspiracy, the movie.
• Diviana Alchemy raw organic treats (mentioned at the beginning of the conversation)
• MacLay Heriot photography website.
• Ginny Guzman photography website.
Are you inspired by this podcast? If so, here’s how you can fan the flame for the message:
1. Support the show!
Support the paradigm-altering Unplug movement on Patreon. Every little bit makes a difference!
2. Subscribe & Review the Show on iTunes:
Here’s a simple 5-step process to quickly rate, review and subscribe to the show.
You can also now subscribe to the show on Stitcher where the show will now be available all over the world on Stitcher mobile, tablet and web apps and, also in over 4 million in-car dashboards.
3. TELL A FRIEND ABOUT THE SHOW and spread the word FAR AND WIDE!
As always, thank you for listening and thank you for helping to co-create a better world!