At this pivotal time in our history as a species on planet Earth, we are collectively operating from a state of overwhelming fear. Our resourcefulness is profoundly inhibited. Our capacity to trust is severely compromised, and the masses are reverting to primal instincts of survival. Safety in our world is quickly falling by the wayside. There are so many holes in the antiquated story of our world—the illusion—that the masses are grasping for something…anything that is familiar to ease their growing sense of unease. As a result, we’re witnessing a revival of days gone by when racism, sexism, speciesism, homophobia, etc. was ‘just the way it is’.
As this social regression plays out, violence is escalating—all while the biosphere is collapsing at an accelerated rate. There is no denying that we are living in frightening times.
Linear time has always been the great buffer to point us in the direction of a future. It has also served as an excuse for us to postpone our lives. But the accelerating changes with Gaea and the uncertainty of where we collectively stand means that our buffer of time is now severely compromised. In other words, there are no guarantees for a future anymore—especially a future that includes homo sapien.
Hostility and disbelief are typical responses when the buffer of time is removed from our lives. But the compression of time can also be great motivation to live fully now.
Gaea has removed the safety net of a future and is forcing us into the now. This is the essence of this week’s powerful conversation.
This week I speak with my friend and mentor, Louise LeBrun, a woman who has been pivotal in my personal evolution—a woman who challenges me to think more expansively and see the world through the limitlessness of my capital ‘S’ Self.
Louise sees the world in ways that are often difficult to articulate. She is gifted in her ability to put words to unspoken truths.
This week‘s episode is intense. My partner, Deb Gleason joins the conversation to bring greater dimension to this reality altering conversation.
This week, we shatter paradigms with topics such as:
- The complexity of closure.
- How fear cannot tolerate the increasing complexity of our world.
- How the brevity of our existence converts to motivation to live now.
- How linear time is a buffer to postpone our lives.
- An important conversation about timelines.
- How personal evolution leads to non-compliance.
- The liberation of impermanence.
- The sacredness of moments.
- How letting go frees oneself to finally live!
- RIG: A new take on love.
- How climate change is a reflection of a collective mindset.
- Why presence is so elusive.
- How the living organic system of humanity is not separate from Gaea.
- How does a spiritual being live in a human world?
- Releasing the notion of permanence.
- How evolution of our Selves is a purpose we all share.
This week’s conversation is probably the most important conversation I’ve had to date and I’m grateful to now be able to share it with you.
- Louise LeBrun’s website.
- Guy McPherson’s New Zealand interview with Paul Henry.
- Guy McPherson’s website.
Inspired by this podcast? If so, here’s how you can fan the flame for the message:
1. Support the show!
Support the paradigm-altering Unplug movement on Patreon. Every little bit makes a difference!
2. Subscribe & Review the Show on iTunes:
Here’s a simple 5-step process to quickly rate, review and subscribe to the show.
You can also now subscribe to the show on Stitcher where the show will now be available all over the world on Stitcher mobile, tablet and web apps and, also in over 4 million in-car dashboards.
3. TELL A FRIEND ABOUT THE SHOW and spread the word FAR AND WIDE!
As always, thank you for listening and thank you for helping to co-create a better world!